12 feb MOBOTIX Weatherproof thermographic camera
Posted at 22:22h in Uncategorized 0 Comments
Weatherproof thermographic PoE camera for detection plus a 6 MP sensor module for identification
The modular design of the M15 system platform ensures maximum flexibility for the MOBOTIX thermographic camera. The M15-Thermal comes standard with a thermal image sensor and a dummy module (to remain weatherproof to IP66).
In addition, it is possible to use any MOBOTIX sensor modules (6 MP, color or black and white, telephoto to Hemispheric, with or without long-pass filter/LPF) in the M15-Thermal for identification. Camera software is then used to activate the dual image display on one of the two image sensors (thermal or standard) or both simultaneously.
- High-end thermografic camera with thermal sensor of typically 50 mK and a temperature measuring range of -40 to +550°C/-40 to +1022°F
- The thermal sensor is capable of detecting in complete darkness and/or through smoke, smog, or a thin plastic film (limited during thick fog); applications include border protection: view of the sea in coastal areas, ships in the distance can be recognized in hazy conditions.
- The combination with the MxActivitySensor in particular delivers extremely reliable video analysis results of person/vehicle movements, as it is now possible to block out disruptive factors such as regular movements of ”cold” objects such as bushes, grass, water, clouds, waves etc.
- No glare from strong sources of light (such as headlights, hand-held lamps).
- Detection of hotter than average body parts or technical devices, detection of faults in photovoltaic systems, overheated machine bearings etc.
- Low camera power consumption of max. 5.5 W (thermal sensor plus 6 MP sensor module, without additional MxBus devices).
- The thermal image sensor is configured using camera software in a web browser; it is possible to display the thermal image with all other MOBOTIX user software (MxMC, MxEasy, MxCC, App).